CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Way Down in the Valley....

Way down in the valley
I heard a great noise
It was the mighty mighty Raiders
Justa beatin' them boys....

I loved high school. I grew up in a small community where it felt like family. My senior year of high school our football team made it to regionals but didn't get to state. Well....come Saturday afternoon they will be playing the Grayson Rams for the title of state! I am so proud to be a Walton Raider Alum. I may have graduated almost 10 years ago (gasp!), but still feel the pride and am blessed to have gone to such an amazing school. GO RAIDERS!!!!!!


2 comments:

Jessica

Don't age us too fast there missy! We still have a couple years before our 10 year reunion!

Life with Ladybugs

I said almost! May will be 8 years

Post a Comment