CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Miscellanous Monday


  • I killed a scorpion in my house this weekend. Yes, a scorpion. I'm hoping it was tucked away in a box that was kept in my parent's basement up in the mountains and I won't see one again
  • I can now only fall asleep if my wind/cricket sound machine app is playing on my iPhone
  • My favorite part of Christmas is buying Christmas tree smelling candles and car fresheners
  • I can't stand Walmart...I hate when I go to Target and then later remember I forgot something, so I stupidly decide to run across the street to Walmart. Never a good decision
  • I'm a bad fur momma sometimes. When Shelby doesn't want to come inside I have to bribe her with a "treat"...then I don't always give her that treat (she needs to lose weight), mean mean momma!
  • I've only bought 3 Christmas presents and have NO idea what to get anyone this year
  • I'm not at all in the Christmas spirit, but want to decorate more
  • I saw an awesome make-up tutorial about gold glitter eyeshadow and really want to try it, but don't know when or where I would wear it :(
That's all I've got, Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment