CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Confessional Friday

I'm linking up with Leslie over at Blone Ambition today for her Confessional Fridays. 
  • Right about now most everyone and everything is getting on my last nerve....don't know if it's because I'm cranky or people are just annoying this time of year (probably both)
  •   I may or may not have had sweet tea and half of a chocolate orange around 9 o'clock this morning :)
  •  I truly really do love my friends, honestly I promise I do, but right now a couple may be part of my irritation
  • I spent most of yesterday at work goofing off and not working....whoops!
  • I'm officially the Grinch (or maybe Oscar the Grouch) whichever, and I am not too upset about it at the moment
  • Lately I could eat cheese dip and chips every night for dinner....yum!!!!
Hmmm....this list seems kinda negative, let's hope the weekend sweeps my grouchiness/blues away. It is Christmas and all

1 comments:

P!nky

SMILE GIRLFRIEND!!!!! Sending you a virtual hug!

Chocolate usually helps me :)

xoxo

Post a Comment