CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Confessional Friday

I'm linking up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition today
  • My temporary roommate bought Mint M&Ms, and every morning this week after feeding the dogs I have grabbed a few and eaten them on my way back up stairs...at 5 in the morning!
  • I use my second sink in my bathroom as a clothing dumping ground
  • I love Christmas and all the decorations, but for some reason am not really looking forward to Christmas this year 
  • I haven't cleaned the huge garden tub in my bathroom ever...I've lived in my house since September (granted, I haven't used it yet either)
  • I read other blogs everyday, but am horrible at updating mine
  • Almost every article of clothing I own is from Target....
  • As much as I would love to have someone special in my life...at the same time I've been by myself for so long, that I think it would be really strange and weird to have someone to lean on and depend on at all times, if that makes any sense??
 That's all I've got! I'm going to take pictures of the house this weekend, so look for that soon! Happy Friday :)

1 comments:

lori

i'm stopping by from the friday confessional link up... i cant leave candy out for the same reason... i can't control myself i would eat m&ms all day.

and i loveeee target. i bought a dress there today... and socks, and tights, and 3 necklaces... i did some damage for sure!

have a great day!

Post a Comment