CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Back in September I decided to rent this amazing house in a neighborhood that I have LOVED for some time now. This house is perfect for me and my sister and our three dogs (yes, three, and one is almost 80 pounds!) I've finally got it looking almost like I want it to. Of course there are a few little things I still want to do (like draperies), but all in all it's ready and comfy cozy. I just took these pictres so you will see it decorated for Christmas as well. Enjoy!



 Looking from the kitchen
 Looking from the dining room
 The dining room


 My room from the hall
 My room from my bathroom
 Right side of the bathroom
 Left side of the bathroom
My huge closet!!!

I love living here and the area I'm in. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment