CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday (aka, my Thursday!)

Hello, hello! Wow, haven't posted in a week, ooppss :) Well, not a whole lot has happened this past week. Still getting ready for the bridal shower on Saturday (what, only 3 days away!!!!!!)

Friday I treated myself and a few co-workers to a Gigi's Cupcake. If you have never had one, run over there as fast as you can and treat yourself. They are amazing. The frosting is taller than the cake itself (I wouldn't allow myself to eat all of the buttercream). Needless to say that did NOT fit into my diet, however it was a BEAUTIFUL day here and I just decided that I would work it off that night.
Does that not look delicious?


I also worked hard in the yard again this past weekend, but was rewarded by going here Saturday night
I have lived in the Atlanta area for 22 years and have never eaten at The Vortex. They are known for their amazing burgers, but honestly, I didn't find them any better than some other places. However, their sweet potato fries, ummm, wow! They are crinkle cut and not at all greasy. I skipped eating any of the hamburger bun so I could enjoy my sweet potato fries. Seriously, go try them!

Sunday I was so exhausted from yard work, I was really lazy (I did do laundry though)

This week has been busy with work and getting Bachelorette Weekend invitations out. Luckily today is my "Thursday" since I took Friday off to finish shower stuff. I am so excited for many reasons. One, my really good friend is coming up Friday and staying Friday night and is going to help with cleaning and shower preparations. It is extremely rare that she and I get to hang out just the two of us, so I am looking forward to spending some quality time with her. Two, I get to spend time with my best friend celebrating her upcoming marriage to an amazing guy. Also, there will be yummy food :) Busy busy weeks to come, but fun at the same time. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Spring is definitely in the air and I am taking every opportunity to enjoy it!

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment