CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!



Well, it's March 17. Ummm, where has this year gone? It feels like yesterday was Christmas.

Anywhoo, today not only is St. Patrick's Day, but it is the anniversary of when my family moved from North Carolina (where my parents lived their entire lives) down here to Georgia. I have lived in Georgia for 22 years now. Crazy! Although all of my family lives in North Carolina and I was born and lived there for 3 years, I would definitely consider myself a Georgia Peach :) I love being so blessed to live in the south and honestly couldn't see myself living anywhere else than in a southern state.

So, not too much going on lately. I've been trying to walk Shelby everyday and I have been working in the yard some too. I've still go some more weed blocker to put down and daddy got some mulch last night to go on top of it. So if I don't get it done today or tomorrow, looks like I'll be in the yard all weekend again. However, it is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL and warm all weekend so I am looking forward to it!

Although this week has been quiet and slow, I need to rest up for the up coming month. My best friend's wedding is only a little more than a month away and I literally have something for it every weekend until then! I am excited and a wee bit stressed (I still have a lot I need to get done, I know I'll get it done, I just need to move my butt on it!).

Well, hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patrick's Day. With my diet and schedule it doesn't look like I'll be having any green beers, but daddy is fixing corn beef and cabbage (YUM!), so I'm looking forward to that!





Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment