CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

- I am actually looking forward to spending the week at my sister's. She lives in the same house I lived in last year and I love the cute quaintness of it. Also, I will be a lot closer to work, so that will be nice :) However, I will miss my fur babies. I decided not to bring them because they would have to be crated all day and if they stay at my parents they will have a dog door to come in and out of. So, I won't see them until Friday.

-My mom and I are throwing my best friend a bridal shower 2 weeks from this Saturday. However, with my mom's knee surgery she is kind of out of commission for awhile. So luckily, my wonderful friend/adopted sister is coming up to help me the day before. I am so unbelievably grateful. I know that I would totally be able to clean, cook, bake, decorate, and throw this shower together by myself, but I KNOW that I would be running around crazy and extremely stressed. S doesn't know how thankful I am for her coming to help me.

-On the same note as before, I am really looking forward to this shower. I have so great ideas that I hope will make it unique and personal for my bestie. :)

-It is hard to believe that my my bestie is getting married next month!!! I have SOOOOOO much to do. I have to do this shower, finish the invitations for the bachelorette weekend, finish planning the bachelorette weekend, make bridal party tank tops :), find dresses for all of the events, and some other fun goodies that I don't want the bride (who reads this) to know about :)

-The major thing weighing on me right now is my living situation. Last year I was living in an adorable house with my sister(and life long friend) and her friend. I absolutely LOVED the location. I have a large yard for my dogs, the neighborhood was friendly and nice and I adore living with my sister. However, so situations arose and I felt the need to move out on my own (mental note Erin: think before you leap). So, me and my two dogs moved out to an apartment that I thought was going to be wonderful. WRONG!!! The place was horrible and completely infested with bugs (mainly huge, hairy spiders that I am unbelievably afraid of). So after only being there a few months I made the decision to move to my parents. My thoughts were that I could buy a house and pay less in a monthly mortgage than I was paying in rent. Also, this would be "my" house that I could do whatever I wanted to with. So I moved to the mountains to live with my parents and save some moula for a house. The downside is that they live in the mountains and it takes 20 minutes to get to the grocery store and not to mention I drive over 100 miles a day, roundtrip, to get to and from work. Anyhoo, so I heard from my loan officer a couple of weeks ago and everything is looking good for me to start looking. She has a grant I could get to use as a down payment and from what she said I could be in a house in May (YEAHHHH!!!). Then, I got a letter that I had a bill that I had not paid in awhile and was outstanding. With moving and everything else I have unfortunately let this bill slip. Now, my loan officer is going to pull  my paperwork this week and check everything over. The last time she checked there were no problems, and I was late for this bill at that time so maybe if it is God's plan, everything will work out and I can go ahead and look for houses. If not, I have NO idea what I am going to do. I appreciate it so much that my parents let me live with them for free, but we have 4 dogs at the house and this commute is soooo hard. I've already paid half of what I owe for the bill and am hoping and praying that it won't affect my house hunting. I'll see in the next week what God's plan for this will be. Please pray I can buy a house.

Ok, so this post ended up being a lot lengthier than I had anticipated and if you go this far, then thank you! I'll try for something fun and more upbeat later;) Have a wonderful Monday!

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment