CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crazy Week!

Ok, so this week has been crazy. My mom came home from the hospital and is doing O.K. She is sore from having to walk around and is still in some pain. It looks like it's going to be a long recovery.

I didn't do anything too exciting this weekend. I got to spend the night with my B-bop and lovebug again, which I ALWAYS love!!!!! Their mom is the sweetest friend and her and her mother brought my family two dinners Saturday afternoon. It was so wonderful of them to drive an hour to deliver dinner. I am so grateful to know and have such loving and caring people in my life.

Today, I have been doing laundry, laundry, and more laundry. My sister is going out of town for spring break next week and I am going to be house/dog sitting for her, so I've had to make sure all of my work clothes for the week are clean and ready to be packed.


This is my nephew, Bojangles, the horse dog I will be watching this week. Oh, and my sister making a weird face :)

So an uneventful weekend, but I am looking forward to tonight. Two of my FAVORITE shows are premiering. Army Wives and The Real Housewives of Orange County. It never fails, I cry during every single episode of Army Wives. It is such a touching show and shows such strength and character of those in the military and the spouses of those in the military. I feel so grateful and blessed after watching this show. Now, on to a more superficial subject, RHOC. I have been watching this show since it first aired years ago. It is the original Real Housewives series and I love watching the chaos. Vicki would have to be my favorite, followed by Gretchen (even though there are times I don't care for her).

So, anyways. Since I'll be at my sister's this week, I'm not too sure how often I'll be able to blog. Hopefully every couple of days when I'm sitting and being receptionist at lunch. Have a wonderful week!!!!

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment