CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Soon to be Mrs. Kessler

This post is dedicated to my bestie!

J and I have known each other since we were 12. Gangly things in the horrors of middle school. We bonded over French :)

She is truly my best friend and has literally been through thick and thin with me. We were friends all through middle school and hung out in the same group the first couple of years of high school. To be honest though, those first few years in high school she annoyed me :). She was still my friend and we still had fun, but I was insanely jealous by how beautiful, outgoing, and incredibly smart she was. She had all of our guys friends falling at her feet and was a shameless flirt, even though I've come to realize that's just her being sweet to everyone. However, senior year arrives and our group has fizzled. She and I became fast friends and I have amazing memories of our times during senior year. Late nights at Caribou and Dunkin Donuts. Crazy drives down Peachtree Street blaring Britney Spears. Racing away from a party house after graduation in fear of the cops (even though we were complete goody goodies, just didn't want to get into any trouble).

College came and we moved two hours away from each other. A few months passed before we talked again, but soon our friendship grew even stronger. I honestly have to say that during college is when we became "best friends". Whenever she was home from school we always hung out.

























Now, we're grown up and she is getting married. I adore her fiance and am so unbelievably thankful that she has found the perfect match for her. They love each other endlessly and will be so happy together. We've shared so many amazing memories together and I am looking forward to this weekend when I get to be a part of their wedding. Congratulations Bestie!!! I'm so happy for you and love you dearly :)

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment