CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where do I start??????

Hello blog world, it's me!

Wow, this past month has been INSANE!!!!!! I have so much to cover, but don't want an extremely long post...so here goes.

Wedding
 
   My best friend got married almost three weeks ago. It was an amazing weekend. I enjoyed getting to spend some great quality time with her before she became a married woman.

Swan Coach House for the Bridal Luncheon

  She was the most beautiful bride EVER! I seriously was in awe of her. I cried through the whole ceremony, but was so happy that she was marrying her best friend (next to me of course me :)he he).


Stunning

She's home now, and I miss seeing her almost every weekend. Guess it's time for a roadtrip to Macon :)

                         Lovebug's 2nd Birthday

My lovebug turned 2 on the 7th. We went to the zoo for her party. She was so adorable and knew it was all about her. She showed off her sassy walk and I think enjoyed herself. I have made every one of her brother's birthday cakes and now I'm making hers.

                                                       Pink Ballerina Hippo

Work
Well, it's offical. I have a new position at work. Growing up I told myself time and time again that I NEVER wanted to do anything involving law. I have always found it boring. God has been laughing at me a lot lately. I started at my law firm as an in between job, until I could find another teaching job. Soon, a whole year had past and I was still there. I have now been promoted to Jr. Paralegal and at the moment it feels right to be where I am. So....until I hear from God otherwise, I'm in the law field. Crazy :)

Prayers
This past weekend we had a major scare. One of my best friends was rushed to the hospital. I rushed to her house and stayed with her kids (my B-Bop and lovebug) for a couple of days. We were literally on a roller coaster ride. One day is was bad news, then good news, then bad news, so on and so on. I finally was able to see her later in the weekend. It always gives me goosebumps to see God's work in action. Numerous times we had a room full of people just praying over her, asking God to heal her or help us understand.

Our prayers were answered.

She was finally able to come home Sunday night after being in the hospital since Thursday. It ended up not being the extremely serious problem that we at once thought. She is doing a whole lot better and we are all so happy and blessed that she is ok. I love her dearly and hated seeing her in that position.

In a nut shell I think I have summed up everything that has been going on lately. Busy, busy, busy. Luckily it looks like things will be slowing down for a little while around here.

The next few weeks I'm going back to working hard to lose weight. I have lost 50 lbs. and want to lose another 40. So I started weight watchers and 5K training watch out, I'm coming for you!

Happy Hump Day!!!!!

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment