CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

It's a three day week for me!

-My best friend is getting married in 5 days. FIVE DAYS PEOPLE!!!!!!! Crazy.

-I'm on my own this week with my newish job. I officially move into my office Monday, but I have many tasks this week to accomplish since my mentor is on vacay.

-I had an awesome time with my loves Friday night. We ate Mexican, shopped at Kohls, laughed at the love bug :), then tried Menches for the first time. I got the coffee yogurt with no toppings (still trying to watch what I eat)

-Easter was quiet. I got a lot of deep spring cleaning done and enjoyed it. Then my sissy came for dinner which was the best way to end the day!

-I've gone on hiatus with the 5K. With this wedding and preparing for it, I've been really busy. So, starting May 2, 5K training is BACK on!!!! (I'm really looking forward to it)

-Bought my bestie's wedding present this past weekend. It was a find for sure. I think she'll love it!

-We're supposed to get some bad storms this week. Is it weird that I'm excited about them? Not about damage or people getting hurt, just the thunder and lightening. Growing up I thought about being a meteorologist and would LOVE to hunt tornadoes :) Yes, I'm a little odd.

-Luckily for the bride to be, Friday and Saturday are supposed to be GORGEOUS!! So glad too.

Hope everyone has a lovely week. I'll post about the wedding when I get the chance :)

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment