CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twenty-Six

Yesterday was my 26th birthday. I had a wonderful day and felt so loved by all of my friends and family. This was the first year not having my parents around for my birthday and I definitely missed them.
However, I got an early birthday surprise from them when these beautiful flowers were delivered. I was soooo surprised!


Then my sister surprised me with these gorgeous flowers. My family sure knows how to spoil me :)



My co-workers are so sweet and decorated my office for my birthday. Then one of the girls made this amazing cake for me. It was so wonderful!


To top it off, right after I came home my best friend Katie came beating on my front door to wish me Happy Birthday. She brought me this beautiful rose, a birthday balloon, and the sweetest card.

I decided I wanted a laid back birthday so my sister and I ordered pizza and caught up on The Real Houswives of Orange County. She got me this awesome gold glitter phone case (which I had been looking for), a year subscription to Cosmo, AND told me to expect a monogrammed Kindle cover to come in the mail!!!! My sister knows me too well and went WAY over the top for me.

Tonight I get to see my Love and Lovebug and their wonderful parents, Friday I am having dinner and going to see The Vow with Katie and then Saturday night I am having dinner with my Bestie, Jessica. Needless to say this has been an AMAZING birthday and I feel so unbelievably loved and blessed. Here is to the next year and all that it has to bring!

2 comments:

Jessica

You are going to love The Vow - so good! Can't wait for Saturday:)

Anonymous

I wish I could have delivered the flowers myself. I was there in spirit and love. You are a very special young woman and your family loves you dearly!!!! (I love you more then Morgan and Daddy do but don't tell them I said so ;-) Momma

Post a Comment