CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Still here....

So....work is busy (I moved into a larger office, yeah!), mom was in town last week, and I've just not had much to say lately.

I'm just trucking through life right now. Nothing really fun to mention, just living.

The past two weekends I've gotten to spend some wonderful time with my love and lovebug and Shelly and Rob. It's always fun when they're around.
Last Saturday night Shelly and Rob and I went to Electric Cowboy to celebrate their brother-in-law's birthday.


Yes, we did do a shot. It was gross!
OK-1) I rarely go out. Even in college it was rare to see me go out. It's just not really my thing and 2) Woah, Electric Cowboys has some interesting people...can you say Cougers. HA, Shelly and I had fun just people watching. It was an crazy and interesting night to say the least.

January is just a blah month. Nothing really special. It's been unseasonably warm, like mid 60's everyday. I'm loving that. But, tomorrow is February, and it seems like the year is already steam rolling by.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Work is keeping me busy busy, but luckily that makes the weeks go by so much faster :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment