CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Confessional Friday


I'm linking up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition today.

  • I got my order of Girl Scout Cookies today and it's all I can do not to break open the box of Thin Mints and devour them...it's 9:00 in the morning :)
  • It's been in the high 60s and low 70s lately and all I want to do is drive around with my music blaring and my windows rolled down...but instead I have to work inside with no windows in my office :(
  • I have been trying to enjoy each day...but I really want it to fly by and be summer because...I'm going to Quebec City with my family!!!!!!!! Can't wait 


  • I've taken a hiatus from sweet tea. I know, crazy! I'm just not feeling it right now
  • I am absolutely LOVING my Brighton bracelet that I got for my birthday. My "P" family is too sweet to me!


Wow, my arm looks kinda of chunky here...hmmmm not good
Well....looks like that's all I've got. I've been honest with myself and others lately so not too much to confess :) Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg

Don't feel bad about the Girl Scout cookies - my husband and I "accidentally" ate an entire box last weekend! :)

Alyssa

Our Girl Scout Cookies are supposed to be here tomorrow! I can't wait!!! I've been craving them since we ordered them haha!

Anonymous

I'm proud of you Baby. I know you and daddy both have an issue with those darned "Thin Mints". Ration them out in baggies and know you can only have a bag a day. Oh, don't put more than 3 in the bag. OR, just save them for daddy. We love you and can't wait for our family vacation. WOW!!!! it will be fantastic.

Post a Comment