CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Miscellanous Monday

It's Monday...again. The weekend is nevery long enough, oh well!

I got to babysit my Love and Lovebug on Friday night and enjoyed some quality time with them

I cleaned some Saturday morning and then went on a little shopping spree to help decorate the house
 This is an old window I got years ago. I bought the grapevine wreath and gold "S" from Hobby Lobby and then found the owl at TJ Maxx. The sign hanging from the knob is also from TJ Maxx. This is one of my favorite pieces of furniture. It is really old and hand crafted. I got it for like $30 off craigslist and then bought red glass knobs to add some more character to it.
 This wall was completely bare and needed something to spruce it up. So I found this metal key at Hobby Lobby for 50% off as well as the vinyl saying "Family- Life's Greatest Blessing" You can't really see them, but on this sofa table are two adorable iron birds. I'm into birds right now...they remind me of my grandmother :) It is only fitting that I put the birds on her sofa table. I think she would like it.
Mr. Bojangles is finally able to be left out all day without destroying anything. So...we officially took down his massive crate. Hallelujah! I was able to bring in this door that we salvaged from my great grandmother's house before they tore it down. It added a nice little touch. There are still a lot of things that I would like to get, but I've got to spread it out so I don't break the bank :)

I also found an adorable cross body Steve Madden purse at TJ Maxx. I figured when we go to Quebec City I will want a smaller bag to carry and a cross body one for extra security. I forgot to take a picture but it's a tangerine and carmel tan color. I love it!

Yesterday, in between doing laundry and some more cleaning I decided to enjoy the beautiful weather and sit out on my deck. Well... I fell asleep and two hours later came inside to find out that I got sunburned, in February!!!! Crazy. Oh Georgia weather you are a wonder :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a fabulous week!

1 comments:

Anonymous

I LOVE all the new things you have done. I can't wait to actually see it in March.

Post a Comment