CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the weekend ends....

I had a great weekend filled with friends. Friday night was spent doing nothing and LOVING it! I ended up changing my mind about my nails (hehe, I do this a lot!). This is what I went with.
 This is my go to color. It is classic and looks great!

I had a wonderful time at my best friend's bridal shower. Stupid me though I forgot that I had my camera in my purse and didn't get ONE picture. Oh well! Luckily there were many other cameras to capture her wonderful day. I hope that she enjoyed it and feels how loved she is! Now I can't wait for the shower my momma and I are throwing in a month. I know it will be fun and I hope she enjoys it.

After the shower I got to spend some quality time with my lovebug (D). Here she is with her new sunglasses that I bought her.

I could just eat her up! She is so sweet. Her brother (B) and dad went to the motorcross show downtown so they didn't get in until late. Then this morning I was lucky enough to have this lovebug snuggle up to me and sleep another hour. Ooohhh how I ADORE these kids.

I've had a very productive day. I've gotten my room picked up, the invitations for J's shower printed and enveloped and ready to be mailed, and I've gotten all of my food ready for my daddy to grill for me.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather was GORGEOUS! I am so excited for Spring to be here. I start my new schedule this week, so I'll get to leave a little early which will get me a jump start on traffic (right now it stinks! At least an 1 1/2!!!!!). With getting home a little earlier and with the sun staying out later now, I'm hoping to be able to get out every evening and walk the dogs. Then my mom is having knee replacement surgery this week, so we'll be busy with that!

Have a FABULOUS week!

My two good things from the weekend: Celebrating J at her bridal shower; spending some quality time with my S watching the Hangover. I LOVE to hear her laugh, cracks me up every time!

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment