CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who am I?

I am serious, funny when I try not to be, kind, gentle, sincere, caring, too type A at times, controlling, loving, wanna be clean freak, lazy at times, motivated...

I have a degree in early childhood education, yet for now I am working in a law firm (yes, something I thought I would NEVER EVER do, God laughed at that). I would LOOOOVVEEE to one day be back in the classroom, but right now it is up to God's plan on that one.

I have two precious dogs. Shelby is a sheltie/chow chow mix who is just a loveable teddy bear.
She loves to sleep on her back with her tongue hanging out. Oh, and she also snores like a bear :)
Then there is my baby, Hamilton (Hammie). He is a pure bred sheltie and a drama king!


When I am not busy working I love hanging out with my family, especially my little sister. She and I always have the best time together.





Also in my spare time I love to read, bake, and spend time with my two favorite kids. I used to nanny for the oldest kid (B) and have babysat for both him and his little sister (D) for the past 6 years. That family has become my 2nd family and I am so blessed to have them in my life!

My favorites:
  • ANYTHING monogrammed (I recently got a monogrammed ring for my birthday!)
  • Polka dots
  • Tervis tumblers (I have THREE)
  • Ladybugs (thanks Phi Mu :)
  • Sweet tea (especially Chick-fil-a's, however, since I am on a huge body makeover, I can't have this right now)
  • Cookies (probably over any other dessert)
  • Mascara- can't leave home without it!
  • Fresh cotton or linen scent
  • Pearls and diamonds!!!!
That is the general idea of who I am, but hopefully this blog will help show more of me! Have a wonderful y'all!


One good thing from yesterday: My sterling silver signet ring came!!!!
Erin


0 comments:

Post a Comment