CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday!





We made it to Friday! Yeah!!! I don't know about you, but this week has been long. Considering last week was Valentine's Day, my birthday, my aunt coming into town, meeting at a friend's for said birthday, then traveling to South Carolina over the weekend, this week has been BORING!!! This could be why it has felt so long!

Anyways, I am looking forward to this weekend. The big event is my very best friend's first bridal shower is this weekend and I am excited to spend time with her and her wonderful friends. Wedding season has officially started for me and it's only going to get busier!

I also get to see these two munchkins this weekend.



B and D are by far my favorite. I don't get to see them as often as I would like (or their parents either:), so I am spending the night with them and can't wait!

One thing about me is that I get to liking something and get stuck on it for a little while. Right now, it is not drying my hair and leaving it curly and this:



I am loving this OPI in Privacy Please. It's a girly color but it's somewhat sheer so you could wear this look everyday with all different kinds of outfits. Can't wait to do my nails tonight :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. It's supposed to be sunny and in the high 60s this weekend, yippee for spring!

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment