CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Miscellanous Monday

Happy Monday. It's rainy and foggy here, but surprisingly supposed to be in the high 60s today. Quite a change from exactly a year ago when Atlanta shut down for a week due to extreme ice and snow. As much as I love snow, I do not want to repeat last year.


This is the front yard of the house I was living in during the ice storm

This was my driveway. It hit Sunday night and this is Thursday morning. It finally melted enough that afternoon for me to back my car down and get to work that Friday.
Anyway...here's some randomness for you!

  • The main paralegal on my team is on a much needed vacation this week, therefore I am left in charge. I'm excited and nervous. I hope to show my firm that I can do this when it is given to me. I have a feeling it's going to be a long busy week!
  • I had lots of ideas for things to do around the house this weekend to better my home....what did I do? Nothing! Well, I did break down the billions of boxes that were piled in my garage. Besides that, nada!
  • I got back to church on Sunday and seriously felt like my battery had been recharged. It was an awesome sermon and can't wait for next Sunday
  • I'm ready to buy a treadmill, but have to wait until next month when I have more moula
That's about all I've got. I really did nothing this weekend except be lazy and paint my nails. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment