CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Thursday...

Well...here it is, another 2 weeks since I've posted, surprise, surprise. Oh well :)

Update- 30 day Shred is getting loads better. I'm still have lots of trouble with the push ups. I think my body just wasn't made to do push ups. I actually haven't done the workout this week due to being, well, quite frankly, a little lazy (I know, I know I said I wasn't going to be, but I just haven't been motivated at all this week to do anything). I do plan to start back Sunday and I hope to progress to Level 2 next week. We'll see how it goes :)

-I have a cake/cupcakes to do for a 4 year olds birthday party on Saturday. It's a barn yard animal theme and I'm looking forward to it. I'll post pictures when I'm done.

-I'm loving this nail polish right now. I think it's the best summer time color. It's not too pink and not too red. It's called Jelly but I think of it as more watermelon.


-I'm also LOVING these pretzels. I eat a handful a day. I think they're best cold. I know, that's a little weird, but I like my peanut butter cold.


-I'm so excited my sissy is coming up to hang out tonight. I absolutely adore my little sis and LOVE to spend time with her. I can't wait until December when we get to live together again. Love you Merg!

-Speaking of sister. I can't wait to go see this movie with her. We love Transformers and have gone to all of the movies together. Only a few more weeks until it's out!


-Then I'm excited because Harry Potter will be in theaters. My bestie and I have gone to see all of these together. Woohoo, love me some Harry Potter (even though the books are so much better)


-In 1 month I will be laying on my favorite beach soaking up some sun. My family hasn't been on a family vacation since I was in high school, but this year we are taking the time and going to our favorite place, Tybee Island. When I was in high school it was a yearly tradition to go for a week during the summer. This trip will be a little different. My parents are going for the entire week. I won't be down until Tuesday night so I can work Monday and Tuesday and my sister will only be there from Monday to Thursday so she can work. The older we get, the harder it is to plan things around each others schedules, but I'm so looking forward to this getaway!

-I'm loving that I can wear linen pants now. It makes the day so much more comfortable

-I'm loving that it's summer, so I'm wearing my hair curly everyday. I'm hoping this will help with the growing department, since my hair has decided to be stubborn and take it's sweet time to grow out

-I'm loving that it's Thursday and tomorrow is the last day of the week. I've been in a funk this week and am ready for it to be over

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Thursday...one more day!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment